React Frontend Developer
We are the 6th fastest growing software house in Poland. We create custom products for clients, as well as develop our own applications. We write web applications and award-winning mobile apps (including Mobile Trends Awards 2021 for an app for Radio 357). In 2018 we were formed by 9 passionate people in Gdansk, today Escola is more than 100 people on board and offices in 5 cities. Despite rapid growth, multiple projects and remote work, we manage to maintain a flat structure and a collaborative team atmosphere.
- SOLID Principles
- Commercial Experience
Nice to have
- React Native
- You are part of a small interdisciplinary team with dedicated testers, devops and designers.
- The PM is responsible for setting the scope of the shuffle, the team decides how to execute it. Expectations are realistic; we don't have micro-management.
- Working hours are flexible (the only condition is that there is no negative impact on teamwork). There is no problem popping out to get something done.
- You do and get code review, so you learn, teach others and improve the quality of the code.
- Unit Tests: Depends on the project (also TDD)
- Agile management: Scrum, Kanban, Agile
- Knowledge repository: Confluence, GitLab
- Code Reviews: GitLab
- Version Control System: GIT
- 26 days off work
- Possibility to change the project you work in
- Flexible working hours
- Remote / hybrid / office work (you choose)
- Access to offices in Warsaw, Gdansk, Cracow and Kalisz
- Conferences, training and mentoring (you choose)
- Macbook / MacMini (M1 / i7, 16GB RAM) + monitors and peripherals
- Subsidized private medical care
- Subsidization of Multisport card
- Subsidization of private English lessons
Undisclosed SalaryWork modeRemote, hybrid or in-officeLocationKraków, Gdańsk, Katowice, Warszawa, Kalisz